CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Back to School!

So I'm not sure if I will be any good at this bloggin' thing but I am sure going to give it try. I absolutely love the idea of being able to organize my teaching life month by month all in one place-for myself and hopefully in the process get to share it with anyone that happens to stop by. For the organizationally challenged  this could be a very good thing. No files to find a place for, no paper, no fuss, right??? 

Fast forward to my first two weeks into the new school year. Can I say it has been B-U-S-Y!! But it's all good. I just love going back to work and getting into a healthy routine! I have to say I sure am going to miss my late nights watching all of those talked about TV shows on Netflix!

So last year I dabbled in The Daily 5 and loved it! Since then, it has become an initiative at our primary building and all K-2 teachers will begin to implement it in the next 2 years. I have found so many resources online to help ease into the process.

Have you seen these CRAFT Headers from Ladybug Teacher Files? They are adorable. Click the link and it will take you to her blog. She has some great ideas to share!

 
 
I am also lovin' these Daily 5 Posters from First Grade Frenzy. Aren't these great?


Those are just a couple of goodies I have found to help me get started this year. Here are a couple of story element posters I made. Just click this link to download a copy:
 

If you happen to stop on by, please leave me a note or some blogging advice! Havea great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment